CONTACT LENS FITTINGS
We have been fitting contact lenses for years and have seen some incredible changes in that time. By far, the most exciting changes involve new materials that are much more oxygen permeable and, therefore, more comfortable and healthier for your eyes.
Our doctors have extensive training and experience in fitting all types of contact lenses, including but not limited to specialty contact lenses that correct for irregular corneal surfaces, such as eyes with keratoconus. There are also contact lenses now, which are able to correct both distance and near vision in those over the age of 40.
We Fit the Following Types of Contact Lenses:
- Soft Lenses - Daily, Weekly, or Monthly Disposable Lenses, as Well as Extended (Overnight) Wear, Silicone Hydrogel Lenses
- Toric Lenses - Astigmatism Correction
- Multifocal Lenses - Distance & Near Vision Correction (Like Bifocal Eyeglasses)
- Color & Cosmetic Lenses - Enhance or completely change your eye color.
- Gas Permeable Lenses - Made of more durable, moderately flexible plastics that offer sharp vision, but require a longer adaptation period.
- Custom-Fit (Hybrid) Specialty Lenses - Correction of Irregular Corneal Surfaces