Eye Love Optometry offers emergency eye care for individuals who may be at immediate risk of vision loss or impairment.
You may be experiencing an eye emergency if you experience:
- Burning, itching, redness, tearing, & mucous discharge from infections or allergic reactions
- Eye pain or inflammation
- Sudden onset of flashes of light or floating spots
- Corneal abrasion (scratch)
- Foreign objects in the eye
- Blunt force trauma to the eye
- Chemical exposure
- Sudden vision loss or visual distortions
However, an eye emergency is any situation in which your sight is at immediate risk.
If you are experiencing an eye emergency, do not hesitate to get help. The longer you wait, the higher the risk of permanent vision loss or blindness.